Monday 3 January 2011

BREAKING NEWS! NEW WEBSITE NOW ONLINE!!!

Matt ArtPix is proud to announce the opening of my new website!

www.wix.com/mattartpix/vintage


You will now be able to view my work in galleries.
Set out into 5 categories, just choose your favourite subject and off you go!

Here they are:
VINTAGE: My vintage inspired artworks, that mix everything from Victorian to 1960s.
ARTWORK: Modern collages featuring photos I've taken in cities like Berlin, Brussels and Prague.
FOOTIE: My very popular Retro Football range, collages of memorabilia from your favourite teams.
PHOTOS: A selection of photographs I've taken, some with effects added to.
FUNNIES: A fun section of vintage pictures and adverts I've discovered.

Here is a sneak preview!

This is the Pix section, click on the icons for a few surprises!

The ever popular Retro Football collages!

There is also a NEWS section to keep up with the latest developments!


 So don't delay, have a look now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment