Wednesday 10 August 2011

WHAT A RIOT!

I hope everyone has got through this mad week!

If you fancy forgetting everything and dancing the night away, I know the perfect place for you...

Come along to the Kursaal on Southend seafront this Thursday for THE ZOLTANS ZUMMER OF ZWING.

This fabulous event in the famous old landmark has been organized by the brilliant A VINTAGE LIFE team. 
The brilliant band THE ZOLTANS will be strutting their stuff. And if that isn't enough, there is also Jive dancing, guest DJs and vintage stalls!!

I'll be there showing all my greatest hits as well, including my popular 1940s and 1950s collages and many more surprises! Come and say hello!

And don't worry if you can't make it this week, as there are another 4 shows for you.
Every Thursday for the next 4 weeks you will be able to sample the delights on offer!!



No comments:

Post a Comment