Sunday 27 November 2011

TRULY MAD DAY!

WOW, had a great day at TRULY MADLY VINTAGE's Vintage & Handmade Market yesterday!

Thanks to everyone who came along to Shire Hall in Chelmsford to say hello and have a browse!!
And of course thanks for buying something, what great taste you all have!!!

I had such a great space for my stall, all in lovely, elegant surroundings. I was able to display everything, including my little sideline of retro books, comics and footie programmes. All of which proved a bit hit!

My Retro Football range did very well and I even sold one to the sister-in law of a very famous ex-West Ham player and manager!

Very pleased to say my new 1980s collage was very popular as well, all that hard work paid off in the end!

Here are a few piccies to show you all how it went...
The Georgian magnificence of Shire Hall!

The early morning light rushes in as preparations are in full swing!
Here is the impressive space for the stall!
My usual packed stall, this time with those retro comics, books and programmes!
Mavis on hand to help, as the impressive statue looks on!
So that's the first of my dates finished, now onto HEDINGHAM CASTLE next weekend!!
Keep a lookout for more info!

No comments:

Post a Comment