Thursday 24 November 2011

TRULY MADLY VINTAGE!


Hello everyone!
Just a gentle reminder that this Saturday I will be at TRULY MADLY VINTAGE's Vintage & Handmade Market at Shire Hall in Chelmsford!

Kick-off is at 10am, so rush along for some vintage fun. You will find this amazing venue on Chelmsford's High Street.
A lovely old photo of the Hall. Standing room only on that bus!
A handy map for you, showing Chelmsford. The Hall is at top of the High Street.

I'll be stocking my new Christmas cards, the Dazzling Decades series, all your retro favourites and of course the ever popular Retro Football range!

I also have a few surprises, including an amazing book signed by footie legend JIMMY GREAVES!!!

This is the first of 4 dates I have coming up, so plenty of chances to get those Christmas pressies!!

Find all the dates on my website:
http://www.mattartpix.com/#!news


No comments:

Post a Comment