Wednesday 7 December 2011

SILVER JAM TEA CLUB


In the latest of my DAZZLING DECEMBER dates is the super groovy SILVER JAM TEA CLUB market in Upminster this Saturday!

Come along to St Laurence Church Hall on Corbets Tey Road in Upminster for a super Saturday of vintage, crafts and local foods! Only a stones throw from Upminster tube and railway station!

I'll be in amongst a whole host of amazing traders, where you will find the solution to those Xmas pressie nightmares!!!

All my popular ranges will be there, DAZZLING DECADES, RETRO FOOTBALL, XMAS and GREETINGS CARDS. And I will also be stocking my modest range of retro books, records and comics.

Entry is absolutely FREE!!
Kick-off is at 10am until 4-30pm
So come along for some vintage fun!


Check out SILVER JAM TEA CLUB on Facebook:

And for some handy directions to the venue:



No comments:

Post a Comment