Sunday 1 January 2012

BIG NEWS AT THE BIG SOCIETY!

Happy new year to you all and here is some fantastic news to kick start 2012!

I am now selling my work in a shop!

You can now find me at THE BIG SOCIETY DEPARTMENT STORE at 106 Hamlet Court Road in Westcliff-on-Sea.

This is a brilliant shop, with a wonderful selection of people offering art, antiques, jewellery, shabby chic and vintage clothing.
Hamlet Court Road has a rich history, always known for its quality independent shops, it once held the title of 'Bond Street of Southend'. So the shop is carrying on that spirit of independence and is a fantastic opportunity for me to display my work. Together with the fairs and markets, 2012 is going to be a vintage year!!!

I am sharing a space with TOOTBAGEYE, (http://www.tootbageye.co.uk/) so together we have some wonderful things on offer!
You can find my retro style greetings cards, plus a selection of my very popular RETRO FOOTBALL, DAZZLING DECADES, and SEASIDE SPECIALS ranges.


So come along, say hello and have a browse!!

Big, friendly sign to welcome you!

Here is the impressive shop front!

Come inside for a browse!

Here is my bit, alongside Tootbageye.

A closer look, including my retro cards and Dan Dare in the background!

No comments:

Post a Comment