Friday 13 January 2012

WHAT'S IN STORE?!

This Saturday I'll be in THE BIG SOCIETY DEPARTMENT STORE at 106 Hamlet Court Road, Westcliff-on-Sea!

I have a selection of my work here, so come along and say hello and have a browse!
I've already sold a lot, so hurry up and see what you can find!!

As an extra bonus, my glamorous assistant CARYA GISH, will have a magnificent selection of Alternative Music CDs for sale! All at the ridiculously low prices of £1 for albums and 50p for singles!
Check out her brilliant blog here:
http://missgish.weebly.com/index.html

The shop is open until 5pm, plenty of time to check out all the delights on offer in this great shop!

The big friendly sign that welcomes you in!



Just one of the items already sold at the shop, so hurry up!

No comments:

Post a Comment