Saturday 29 December 2012

DORSET ALBUM

Hello everyone!
Has been a while since my last blog.....
Have been recovering from all the fairs I did and then recharging my batteries.
But I have been working a bit recently, honest!

Have done a series of pictures of Dorset as a gift for someone. I found a gorgeous 1930s photograph album at the Essex Vintage Weekender last month, and filled it with my own photographs of Dorset.

Each one having a different feel and atmosphere to them. As Dorset is such an amazing county, I wanted to capture the essence of these special places. I'm indebted to Stephanie Shimerdla for the superb Photoshop brushes and effects used on these pictures.

I've included a couple of them here as a preview.
The Anchor Inn in Seatown.

The magnificent Knowlton Church, where pagan rituals are still held.


To check out the whole lot you can go to the PIX gallery on my website here...
http://www.mattartpix.com/#!pix/vstc1=photos

Click on the DURDLE DOOR picture to make it bigger and zip along the gallery!


No comments:

Post a Comment