Sunday 6 January 2013

IDEAS UPDATE!

Hello everyone, this is my first post of 2013!!!

Just a tiny update of how things are going....

I've already started on some new ideas, including my little tribute to the classic music hall song Oh I Do Like to be Beside the Seaside...


Santa was kind enough to give me some classic French adverts from the 30s to the 60s and I've recently found some amazing vintage items, including some fashion magazines from the 40s and 50s. So I have plenty of material to use for new ideas!

I've also recently bought loads of retro programmes and annuals, so I'll also be updating my RETRO FOOTBALL collages. Trouble is I just can't decide on what team to do next, any suggestions very welcome!!!

Keep in touch for more news and ideas coming soon!!


No comments:

Post a Comment