Monday 4 February 2013

I AM A MUSE


I'm currently reading the final draft of a brand new book.......



This exciting work of fiction is the creation of  CARYA GISH. The manuscript is already with the typesetter awaiting any last minute corrections!

With a printer waiting in the wings, the book is nearly ready for printing!
     

CARYA is also the creator in chief of the imprint ARCANE PUBLISHING.
This is a completely independent enterprise, free of any corporate meddling! They will be publishing exciting books over the coming years and is your chance to support a small company with fresh ideas and totally original books.

Keep in touch with all the news about I AM A MUSE and future releases at the ARCANE PUBLISHING website:

Also, check out CARYA's own website:

And not forgetting her highly entertaining and informative blog! http://www.missgish.com/blog.html


I'm very proud to be a part of this amazing new venture. I was very lucky to be able to design the front cover of I AM A MUSE and the ARCANE PUBLISHING logo!








No comments:

Post a Comment