Monday 27 May 2013

A DATE AT ALLY PALLY!

Some fantastic news to tell you.....

I'm going to be at the ANTIQUES, COLLECTORS, 20th CENTURY & ART DECO FAIR at ALEXANDRA PALACE on 15th September.

This is a great step up for me as this is very famous event and is London's biggest antique fair.
There will be 600 stalls there, so if you come along make you sure you arrive early to see everyone!! I'll have a double stand, so I'll be able to display a great mixture of my own vintage inspired artwork and a selection of antiques and curios.

The BBC always film at this event, and on our recent visit there we bumped into Eric Knowles the antique expert! I can't wait to be at this iconic building which has so much history. My dad has some wonderful memories of the place, so we have a little family connection with it!

I'll give all the details of this fair nearer the time, but here are a couple of websites to get you in the mood!
http://www.alexandrapalace.com/whats-on/antiques-collectors-20th-century-art-deco-fair/

http://www.nelsonevents.co.uk/alexandra-palace/


Ally Pally, taken on my recent visit there. Note the huge mast that transmitted the first television pictures in 1936.

No comments:

Post a Comment