Tuesday 18 June 2013

HEAD TO HEDINGHAM!

Not long now before my next fair.....

A VINTAGE AFFAIR AT HEDINGHAM CASTLE!


I can't wait for this amazing event at the gorgeous Norman castle in Essex next Sunday.
There will be dancers, classic cars, a hair stylist, a Rockabilly Band and of course brilliant vintage stalls!!

The immense Norman tower at Hedingham Castle.

I have a huge stock of framed pictures, foamboards, fridge magnets and some stunning books on all kinds of subjects. My popular DAZZLING DECADES, RETRO FOOTBALL and VINTAGE COLLAGES will all be there. I'll have my range of knitted vintage inspired bags and other knitted delights on offer and a great selection of comics and curios.

This will also be the first time I'll be displaying some new designs I've just finished. My collages of BEATLES MEMORABILIA, 1940s SPANISH FILM POSTERS, CRICKET CIGARETTE CARDS and CAR CIGARETTE CARDS from the 1920s and 1930s.

So come along and say hello!!

In case you don't know, Hedingham Castle is in north Essex, not far from Sudbury next to a village called Castle Hedingham!

Here is the full address to make things easier:

Hedingham Castle,
Castle Hedingham,
Essex,
C09 3DJ

http://www.hedinghamcastle.co.uk/map.htm

Kick off is at 10am until 5pm.

Keep in touch with the organiser Anne Brown and her lovely flower shop in Sudbury via her blog:




New BEATLES collage on sale for the first time this Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment