Saturday 9 November 2013

AWESOME ORSETT TOMORROW!

I'll be at the VINTAGE AND RETRO FAIR at ORSETT HALL HOTEL tomorrow!!

Come along to this amazing event, which will include the best vintage traders around, a vintage café and great music throughout the day....

I've got some fantastic things for you as always!!
Alongside my vintage inspired art, I've got an awesome array of vintage and retro items....

Including classic 70s Hornsea ceramics, a huge supply of corking comics, some brilliant retro footie games... AND, my stunning range of vintage style bags and brooches will be back as well!!!


Kick off is at 10-30am until 4pm, admission £3 (£2 concessions) and kids go in FREE!

Here is the address to find your way....

The Orsett Hall Hotel,
Prince Charles Avenue,
Orsett,
Essex,
RM16 3HS

See you there!!!


Groovy 70s Hornsea on sale at Orsett!

I've got a super Subbuteo footie game ready for action!

And the popular vintage style bags make a welcome return to the stall!

No comments:

Post a Comment