Sunday 9 November 2014

MONICA'S VINTAGE FAIR

Had a marvellous day yesterday at MONICA'S VINTAGE FAIR!!!

The venue was stunning and spacious and the quality of the stalls was exceptional.
The amount of visitors there who were dressed in top quality vintage clothes proves it has become a big fixture on the vintage circuit.

Pleased to say I had tonnes of interest in my designs and collages and sold loads of cards, magnets and foamboards. Also it's always pleasing when I sell lots of my vintage items as well. I spend a lot of time choosing and preparing the antique and vintage bits I bring along, so it's great when they find a new home!

Here a few piccies of the day...

Another jam-packed stall!

Here are my RETRO DECADE PACKAGES!

Carya Gish's new novel, THE BOOK OF THOTH, made its debut on the stall!

There was also a touch of Hollywood glamour!

The Susie Qs kept the troops entertained throughout the day!

And so did the impressive local lindy hoppers!

No comments:

Post a Comment