Tuesday 17 March 2015

ARTPIX UPDATE!

Phew, have been busy recently...

Very pleased to announce that I've finished the 1st Draft of Johnny Navarro's novel KILL DEVIL DELTA.
I'm now already working on corrections for the 2nd Draft!!

Reading through the novel as I did the typesetting, this book is amazing. Highly original, hard-hitting and supremely witty!



When this brilliant project is complete, I'll be getting back to all things ArtPix and concentrating on a busy Spring and Summer ahead. 

On 3rd May I'll be at Alexandra Palace Antiques & Collectors Fair. Can't wait to be back at London's biggest antique fair in the iconic venue.

I'll be displaying some of my work at a special location during the Leigh Folk Festival on the weekend of 25th-28th June.

And from 1st August I'll be starting on perhaps my most ambitious project yet. More news on that to follow!!

Also, I'll be getting on with lots of new pictures and collages. Already in the pipeline is a Retro Football collage of NEWCASTLE UNITED.

Bye for now and back to the corrections!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment