Sunday 24 July 2016

RETRO LEICESTER CITY

This weekend I rooted around the ArtPix Archives to find all the Leicester City stuff I could find!
I'll be doing a fabulously retro collage of the flying Foxes!



If you are a fan of the Premier League Champions, then you'll love this homage to all things vintage Leicester. If you are curious to see what it was all like before Claudio's marauders turned up, then keep in touch here and wait until it's unveiled!

As with all my Retro Football collages, I'll be keeping it truly retro with a cut off date of 1989. So you'll see the likes of Gary Lineker and Foxes legends like Frank Worthington and Steve Whitworth.

Having completed the searching, scanning and photographing of everything, now to get to work on the actual collage....!

Here is a tiny taster below....

That bloke on the left looks familiar!

The charismatic Frank Worthington during his 70s pomp.

Steve Whitworth sporting a cool retro kit in 1978!



No comments:

Post a Comment