Tuesday 3 April 2018

EXETER FLEA MARKET

Just letting you know that my next event will be this fabulous flea market on 14th April!!


It all takes place at the Exeter Livestock Centre and kicks off at the super-early time of 7-30am, so set your alarm clocks!!

I'm going to be bringing along a really eclectic selection of vintage stuff, so you'll find anything from 1920s Brownie cameras, 60s football games and 80s Corgi cars!

At the moment I'm rooting around the ArtPix Storeroom to find hidden gems I'd forgotten I had, to bring along, so it will all be a surprise for me too!!

Just today I found this fantastic 50s coffee set!
In a really unusual turquoise colour, it was made by Eastgate Potteries Ltd and includes 6 small coffee cups and a really stylish pot.




Come along to the flea and find it!!

And, keep it touch right here for more exciting bits I'll be bringing along!

No comments:

Post a Comment