Thursday 19 April 2018

RETRO FOOTBALL

Have been working on a banner for my stalls at fairs and markets to show there is a Retro Football section!


I've got a huge amount of fabulous footie stuff in the ArtPix Storeroom!!

Not only do I have retro games, trade cards, programmes and other bits, but my very own designs.
I do individual teams with loads of vintage bits and pieces put together into exclusive collages.
I sell them as framed pictures, cards, fridge magnets and sometimes as A3 laminates.

If you like retro football programmes then you are in luck!
I have a massive stock of fantastic programmes from just about any team you can think of!!

I'll be doing a few blogs in the future about these, as some are real gems and design classics.

You can find a lot of my Retro Football range, and some of the programmes, in my unit at THE CUSTOMS HOUSE in West Bay, Dorset.



AND! 
I'll be at the BRIDPORT VINTAGE MARKET at the Bridport Art & Vintage Quarter, right in the centre of Bridport on 29th April, where I'll be bringing along a whole suitcase full of programmes and other goodies.


Some of the items of iconic players and teams that are in my banner will actually be for sale as well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment